New system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont see a problem with the factory kicker boxes. The thing that you know is that it is built to kickers specs.

OP
OP
T

tilghman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
kicker boxes

I dont see a problem with the factory kicker boxes. The thing that you know is that it is built to kickers specs.

on this one they have allen screw and like a makeshift nut attached to the inside and the nut have fallen of most and i need a way to seal the top cuzz it is rattling also

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, I don't follow either. Are the screws coming out, or does it use nut inserts and bolts like it should and the inserts are pulling out?

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had the same problem with my friend's rockford primes. we used BIG ASS screws, it did the trick. like about 1/4 thick

bigdaryl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i replaced the head unit with a AVH-p7500dvd with Xm back up camera and navi.Also junked L5 10 for 2 solo L5 12's check it same kx750.1 amp but it pushes the so hard its beatine the anchors out of the speaker screw holes. Should I replace the box or any way to fix this right? i still have the amp to mount correctley and better ground and hide wires and make it sleek just curious if anyone has had this problem with factory kicker boxes
I redid my ground had to the guuy that did it first had the ground to the seat bolt like your and i started getting alot of heat from the amp i changed it around and went straight to metal i will put yoou up some pics of the way i did it tomorrow

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you could attempt to glue the nuts back on with some really good adhesive

OP
OP
T

tilghman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah, I don't follow either. Are the screws coming out, or does it use nut inserts and bolts like it should and the inserts are pulling out?

it uses allen head bolts and on the inside of the box was nuts glued to the box. now the majority of the nuts have fallen out and im rattling like hell. the hole is huge i tried anchors didnt work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genci