New Ride for my Sweetie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pops946

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No pics yet. In late 2018, we bought my wife a 2019 Buick Enclave Avenir to kinda upgrade her ride from her 02 Tahoe LT that we got in late 01. Was gonna sell the Tahoe, but was too attached to it, so it became Car 3 in a 2 person household. It’s gone now - grandson grew up in it and has had it about 9 months.

Well, turns out my sweetie - married 56 years now - really likes Tahoes. So last week we got her a ‘23 Premier Texas Edition. Black/black, 5.3, 22” polished aluminum wheels, retracting steps, all the cameras, etc. Seems pretty nice so far. Think she will keep me around a bit longer. We’re away from home for a few weeks, but I’ll add a pic or two when we return home.

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. Nice way to take care of your sweetie. enjoy!

OP
OP
Pops946

Pops946

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_5137.jpeg
Got it cleaned up and managed to take a pic to post today. My wife is 5’3”. The Tahoe makes her feel a lot taller. She loves it. Couple of short road trips so far. It likes gasoline for sure, but that’s ok, and it’s way more comfortable for us than the Enclave was. Think she’s gonna keep both the Tahoe and me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019