New refurb head-unit website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeykey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There a lot of websites out there that sell refurbed or returned without tag merchandise. There is also a local audio store that does the same but they have a limited array of items.

I have also been a pioneer guy, but want a black head unit with blue lights to go with my new interior blue LED lights. I also need it to have a USB and ipod jack on it.

If anyone has a HD with these spec's and want to sell it let me know....

Miami-Yukon

'96 Z71 YUKON 2DR
Reaction score
I have a Dual headunit in my work car that is black with blue lights, has cd, am, fm, HD radio & an aux on the front along with a USB on the front works awesome! Not a Pioneer, but it fits everything else you wanted.... Just thought I'd pass on the info ..

Here you go!

Make: Dual
Model #: XHD6425
Around $150.... give or take

I get mine from a friend who works at a wholesaler for audio/video equipment and sells to local shops !!!

You can pick up the BT module for like $50 more if you wanted that too...

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

You might also want to check out Kenwood, they have some headunits that are black with blue lights!

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanna buy mine? No USB but Ipod capability.

go to youtube.com and search videos by [email protected]

Comes with IPOD cable and box it came with less then 6 months old!

Last edited:

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
Head units are cheap.. why not just buy one? how cheap do you need?
i just got a DEH-P510UB for under 200.. thats brand new with the premier 2 year warranty... and if your a pioneer lover, you'll want the warranty. they tend to break.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman