new pics of my 04 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck!

Color match the grill shell. Replace the grill insert for the same mesh you have in your SS bumper. Leave the headlights alone.

And lower the rear 2 inches to level it out.

I think that would looks ****.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
does you head unit have a video input? if so you might be able to incorporate your back up cam to the head unit...just a thought.

rp looks great!

b1pig

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
nice handywork.... looks like top notch work... but looks too um... Expedition-like to me... stance it great... and what a way to use that nearly useless junk-hole! :D

sweet.

GreenMonsta

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I must say that is different, Kind of on the edge about this one. I like it but also kinda looks like a F..d Explorer front.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
looking at the front would have people wondering what kind of truck it is..it looks unique..nice wheels too...you should black out your tails though

rigo_jones

going against
Reaction score
i always wonder how it looked. this goes for about $500 on ebay. not bad but i think color matched would look better

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHat color is that? I like it. AS for the front end I don't know reminds me of a Ford Explorer. Sorry I said the F word.
It is different though. IF thats how you like sport it!

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck!

Color match the grill shell. Replace the grill insert for the same mesh you have in your SS bumper. Crack the headlights open and paint the inside to match the color of the truck.

And lower the rear 2 inches to level it out.

I think that would looks ****.

fixed. but yes i agree with this guy. i seen where everyone talked shit before. dont worry about it man thats part of looking different. i have red wheels and im pretty sure not everyone on here likes them but i do so im gonna enjoy them until i get rid of them.

it does look like a cross between range rover/expedition. kinda crazy.

does you head unit have a video input? if so you might be able to incorporate your back up cam to the head unit...just a thought.

rp looks great!

that would be a cool little mod. someone try it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia