New owner of 2014 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

derfman00

Reaction score
Welcome! Gorgeous truck! This is exactly the truck I want but in an XL! Looks to be in amazing condition too! Congrats!

Thank you!

We were looking for the XL as well, but this was too clean to pass up. There are only two blemishes on the entire exterior. It was garage kept and very well maintained. Sold by a very reputable dealership (they fixed a non functioning mirror and broken trim piece AFTER purchase) and were able to get a 4/48 extended warranty (full electronic and mechanical) this is about 3 years of driving for us. Every XL we saw had at least 80k on it and was still over $30k

We had a 2009 Durango before this and will miss the rear cargo space, but my two 6ft tall boys are liking the comfy middle row. The lack of auto up windows irks me, but I guess the Cadillac owners had to get something..

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you!

We were looking for the XL as well, but this was too clean to pass up. There are only two blemishes on the entire exterior. It was garage kept and very well maintained. Sold by a very reputable dealership (they fixed a non functioning mirror and broken trim piece AFTER purchase) and were able to get a 4/48 extended warranty (full electronic and mechanical) this is about 3 years of driving for us. Every XL we saw had at least 80k on it and was still over $30k

We had a 2009 Durango before this and will miss the rear cargo space, but my two 6ft tall boys are liking the comfy middle row. The lack of auto up windows irks me, but I guess the Cadillac owners had to get something..
Those mid row bucket seats are quite comfy haha. Yeah the auto windows is a bit annoying but I’ve seen a couple threads on an aftermarket module that will make your windows do that.

OP
OP
D

derfman00

Reaction score
What's the difference between the Homelink and the Universal Remote Control systems and what year did they switch?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

The biggest for me is that homelink can be programmed to gates. For some reason, GM switched to learcar2u module and it can only learn dip switch openers

OP
OP
D

derfman00

Reaction score
Welcome, Looks good, I almost bought a Crystal Red one, but I've always had a thing for pearly white cars so White Diamond Tri-coat for me.

There was a clean 2012 with 80k miles that sold right before I found this one.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and...my retarded butt entered the wrong email address when I ordered, the order say's "on order" as of the end of today which probably means they don't have them in stock and it will end up getting canceled and refunded.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The biggest for me is that homelink can be programmed to gates. For some reason, GM switched to learcar2u module and it can only learn dip switch openers

I thought mine would need switching over too after we moved. Turns out we just had to follow a different set of procedures to get the garage door programmed; it has no dip switches. Couldn't tell you how, I turned it over to my kids in frustration! LOL

OP
OP
D

derfman00

Reaction score
and...my retarded butt entered the wrong email address when I ordered, the order say's "on order" as of the end of today which probably means they don't have them in stock and it will end up getting canceled and refunded.

ORDER COMPLETED with a tracking number! Here's to hoping they actually have one to stick the label on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout