New owner of 2014 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

derfman00

Reaction score
Have a new to us 2014 Yukon Denali, crystal red. Super clean 68k miles. Garage kept.

Ordered the factory chrome replacement grill. Got a great deal on eBay for $200 shipped. My wife is probably one of the only people who doesn't like the Denali grill. Ordered the blank insert to replace the bottom chrome grill. Debating on painting that red to match the Crystal Red...

Ordered the black leather heated steering wheel from the Tahoe. She can't get used to the wood trim ring. It hits her wedding ring in just the wrong way. Hopefully it is still available. I checked a few days ago and found a shop with a few in stock.

Ordered the storage bin with cup holders to replace the flip up. My wife's a teacher, she needs that bin. Also ordered the center console organizer tray.

Next up:

replace the crappy garage door opener with the homelink unit

Replace tail lights with 2015+ style lights

Tune from Black Bear

I'm having fun digging through the forums. Obviously 5 years after production, activity winds down. Hopefully we'll catch a second wave of owners. I'll post more pics when updates are done

AY4CDx3w9Y2GmDRt7
KhMfySvr3irdcZuV8
S4ghmtF21GgbSLGi7

itsbo1313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Looks good, I almost bought a Crystal Red one, but I've always had a thing for pearly white cars so White Diamond Tri-coat for me.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a new to us 2014 Yukon Denali, crystal red. Super clean 68k miles. Garage kept.

Ordered the factory chrome replacement grill. Got a great deal on eBay for $200 shipped. My wife is probably one of the only people who doesn't like the Denali grill. Ordered the blank insert to replace the bottom chrome grill. Debating on painting that red to match the Crystal Red...

Ordered the black leather heated steering wheel from the Tahoe. She can't get used to the wood trim ring. It hits her wedding ring in just the wrong way. Hopefully it is still available. I checked a few days ago and found a shop with a few in stock.

Ordered the storage bin with cup holders to replace the flip up. My wife's a teacher, she needs that bin. Also ordered the center console organizer tray.

Next up:

replace the crappy garage door opener with the homelink unit

Replace tail lights with 2015+ style lights

Tune from Black Bear

I'm having fun digging through the forums. Obviously 5 years after production, activity winds down. Hopefully we'll catch a second wave of owners. I'll post more pics when updates are done

AY4CDx3w9Y2GmDRt7
KhMfySvr3irdcZuV8
S4ghmtF21GgbSLGi7
what shop has the black heated steering wheels???

Reaction score
What's the difference between the Homelink and the Universal Remote Control systems and what year did they switch?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!!

Your Yukon Denali looks perfect. Nice find with only 68K miles. Looks well maintained.

OP
OP
D

derfman00

Reaction score
what shop has the black heated steering wheels???

gmpartshouse.com said there were 3 (two now) at their warehouse. That was on the 15th. I ordered yesterday. Hopefully there was at least one left...

Part #22947767

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium