New OTA update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just had this one install today, N22-238222. I can't find any information on the web about it, and of course the info GM gives you during the update is pretty uninformative. I can't even find this update number, much less any info. At least with previous updates I can find the number and at least the on-screen description. It does say that it is intended to improve headlight performance (whatever that means) and improves user experience and and adds some new features. So far I can't see anything any different. Just wondered if anyone else has received this one yet?

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received this update on Sunday, I was in Florida and kept getting the notice for an update but waited till it was home before accepting it just in case something went wrong with the installation to avoid being stranded.

ddivinia

Reaction score
I was traveling also and didn’t want to brick my truck.

Now it is saying see a dealer to do the download.

is There a way to kick it off now that I am home?

D.

OP
OP
DougAMiller

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can go into the system menu and check for updates, but in my experience it won't find it. However, a few days after I received that message the update popped up again and I was able to install it then. I am getting pretty leary of updates though since the latest one broke my back up camera guidelines. GM acknowledges that there is a software bug, but they still haven't fixed it (they've known about it for at least 9 months now).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz