New one on the way...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbnzrcn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Getting ready to take delivery on a new 2013 Yukon XL Denali AWD, fully loaded (including power assist steps), Summit White. Took advantage of year-end incentives and got it for $53640 (including fees but before trade allowance); MSRP was $66315. Think I got a really good deal.

Will be trading the 2008 Escalade ESV (Quicksilver) for the Denali. I personally like the look of the Esky but is my wife's ride. Don't get me wrong…Denali looks really sharp as well!

First mods will be swapping rear captains for a bench (look for that post in classifieds soon), tinting front windows, and headrest monitors.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice grab! make sure to post up some pictures. And welcome to the site! :Handshake:

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rbnzrcnGetting ready to take delivery on a new 2013 Yukon XL Denali AWD, fully loaded (including power assist steps), Summit White. Took advantage of year-end incentives and got it for $53640 (including fees but before trade allowance); MSRP was $66315. Think I got a really good deal.

Will be trading the 2008 Escalade ESV (Quicksilver) for the Denali. I personally like the look of the Esky but is my wife's ride. Don't get me wrong…Denali looks really sharp as well!

First mods will be swapping rear captains for a bench (look for that post in classifieds soon), tinting front windows, and headrest monitors.

Fantastic buy! We look forward to seeing a few pics when you receive your new Yukon.

Cheers,

Amber N. (assisting Jennifer)
GM Customer Care

White knight

Reaction score
Congrats , you'll love it! Out of curiosity, why swapping the captains chairs for a bench?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD