New model thoughts...but relevant to 07-14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every time I see the new body style I just cringe...The lines just don't flow at all. There is no way I would spend that kind of money on them. The interiors are a different story, but the exterior just doesn't cut it for me. GM went from (in my opinion) the best looking SUV on the road to a laughing stock. I will run my 08 until the wheels fall off, but when it is no more I dare say I will be driving another brand. Even the new GM trucks look awkward with their square fender wells...How can the designers think they look good?

I have a new 2014 Tundra Crewmax on the way for my work vehicle, and if I holds up under the rigors of what I will be doing the Sequoia may be my Tahoe's replacement. I hate to think like that but there is no way I will be purchasing a new Hoe/Yukon.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sequoia is due for a redesign itself, so I wouldn't be so quick to say you'll replace GM with that. And they aren't that bad looking, they'll grow on you. I still think the fronts look weird but oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sho'Tyme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of them right now but I'm sure they're grow on me...

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love their interiors and people are ranting and raving about ride quality, features etc. im not totally sold on the exterior but it has grown on me. the price though...i cant believe it.

Gatorlac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everybody says they're waiting for it to "grow on them" personally I want something I like right away but that's just me... the interiors are sweet tho

Sho'Tyme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's true mike I guess that's why I haven't looked into buying one...I to think they rover price...

branzzw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love it!! Price is spendy, that's why I went for a Tahoe this time around. Currently have a 2004 Denali and she has been great to me, but I can't wait for my '15 Tahoe to arrive.

vt_hokie2008

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the GMC looks pretty good, but can't say I like the Tahoe.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love their interiors and people are ranting and raving about ride quality, features etc. im not totally sold on the exterior but it has grown on me. the price though...i cant believe it.

+1

And the new pick-up front ends are hideous, IMO. Too square and too much chrome.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn