Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phibbs87

Reaction score
How’s it going? Names Chris, I’m getting out of the USMC after 13 years and I currently have an 07 LT w/ 135k. I honestly want to either ****** up a Ppv/ssv to have as my project and do a z71/ppv/ssv Frankenstein lol. Main question that is plaguing me is “Are all Tahoe/Yukon 3rd row capable? Like in a ppv, under the carpet are the 3rd row mounts hiding or not lol. Anyways hope to hear from y’all soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome, and thank you for your service. I don't think those mounts are under the carpet if the vehicle didn't originally come with the 3rd row. I could be wrong tho. Welcome again. There's a specific ppv/ssv area on here. I'm sure they'd know.

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
Thank you for your service and welcome! Not sure about the NNBS, but on the NBS not all are 3rd row capable. My Z71 only has the 2 tie down spots, no bracket for the 3rd row.

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and yes, thank you for your service. If the NNBS are anything like the NBS then yes. There are threaded holes plugged and covered by little squares. Peel up the squares, buy the brackets and get some seats. Look under a ppv/ssv and see if you see holes evenly spaced. Better yet, go on ebay and see if the sell brackets for a new body style... ill take a quick look now.CC689159-46A6-446C-B0FD-44C69F336484.png

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach!! Thank you for your service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10