NEW Member with 2006 GMC Yukon SLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottTheBodyGuard

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I orignally bought this GMC Yukon completely stock. Everything that has been installed or removed from this truck was my choice. It has been my tactical project truck since October 2010.

I hardly ever come on fourms anymore so if anybody wants to chat or has any questions feel free to add me on cardomain.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/DJ_MAC_941

If you would like to see videos of my GMC Yukon please visit. www.youtube.com/ma561

GumbysPhotoofmyGMCYukon2.gif

GumbysPhotoofmyGMCYukon1.gif

liftedyukon.gif

YukonFrontRancho.jpg

WAAGrearbumperguardreenforcedwithconcrete.jpg

bothwithwaagrearguards.jpg

lunchatbogeys.jpg

MRBODYGUARD.jpg

myboys.jpg

Divino92

Reaction score
Welcome. Good looking yukon! Just a question. I watched your video and you said it had over 400 hp and 500 ft/lb of torque. would you mind telling me what kind of mods you have done?? Supercharged or nitrous? thanks

Also, is the hummer a 8.1 liter motor swap? Cause I though you said you had it bored from 6.0 to a 8.0 . I am not trying to call you out or anything , but that is a difference of 122 cubic inches, and I had no idea that was possible. Awesome looking rides man!

Last edited:

WildBill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lots of HP for not a lot of mods called out, surely there is a blower or a bottle in there somewhere....

Any pics of the body armor? sounds neat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaeG