New member 2022 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottPSU

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for the update, knowledgable members. I have reached out to everyone I can find at GM and the only response regarding parking sensors I have received is as follows:

"We certainly understand how frustrating it must be to be without these promised features. With that being said, neither our team nor management is able to provide any speculation on availability. However, GMC is working to provide updated communications to customers and dealers on the status of retrofits on a more regular basis. Thank you for your continued patience, and if you have any other questions regarding retrofits or the recall update please let us know."

Keep us posted if you have issues with your navigation/infotainment system. Curious to see if others continue to have issues, but that is for another thread.

OP
OP
Bkihum

Bkihum

Reaction score
Thank you for the update, knowledgable members. I have reached out to everyone I can find at GM and the only response regarding parking sensors I have received is as follows:

"We certainly understand how frustrating it must be to be without these promised features. With that being said, neither our team nor management is able to provide any speculation on availability. However, GMC is working to provide updated communications to customers and dealers on the status of retrofits on a more regular basis. Thank you for your continued patience, and if you have any other questions regarding retrofits or the recall update please let us know."

Keep us posted if you have issues with your navigation/infotainment system. Curious to see if others continue to have issues, but that is for another thread.