New member 07 denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome...great color and good looking ride overall! Nice that the dealer fixed up those things for ya......rear air shocks/compressor always fail-its a matter of when lol
And you were lucky to find that Denali with the CK375's on it-great rim and very hard to find OEM ones.

OP
OP
mcislak

mcislak

Reaction score
Picked it up today. Love the ride so smooth. The ck375 make the truck whole. Every time I turn the vehicle on service tire pressure system appears. Any simple fixes for this or a trio to the dealer

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked it up today. Love the ride so smooth. The ck375 make the truck whole. Every time I turn the vehicle on service tire pressure system appears. Any simple fixes for this or a trio to the dealer

Should be able to cycle thru the 4 tire pressures on the D.I.C. and see which one(s) are not reading properly. Should see a --- instead of a PSI reading. Might have a bad sensor-can pick them up alot of places and just take it to a tire place and have them swapped out

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe those wheels were added after the fact and the PO didn't put sensors in them....

OP
OP
mcislak

mcislak

Reaction score
According to dealership there is sensors. I tried doing the relearn but it didn't work. I didn't set the parking brake though if that makes a difference

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpark1975