New Lights 05 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treybizttu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Headlights on my 05 Yukon are getting yellowed and tired and the taillights are starting to seperate.

I want to replace them and have search around a bit but haven't found the exact answer I was looking for.

A. Do the Aftermarket Replacement Headlights for a Denali Bolt and Plug in like factory? I'd like to buy one of the sets of 4 that replaces both the headlights and the marker/turn signals so they all look the same.

B. I'd like some plug and play tailights that aren't super fllashy. I've got solid red LED tails on my Duramax and like those alot. Any recomendations?

Thanks!

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes if you order factory parts like from Rock Auto they’ll swap out. As for led tails go with the brand on your other truck since you like them. No surprises that way.

OP
OP
T

Treybizttu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
10-4... Looks like the turn signals/markers might be a slightly different size?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Denali style heads will mount to your factory headlights bracket no problem whether it’s afternarket or OEM, and it’s bolt them up and go usually. The marker/turn signal housings styleed after the Denali ones will not fit unless you switch out the grille to a Denali grille. The shape is different. However there are many afternarket combo packages sold I’ve seen on eBay and Amazon for Denali style headlights but that come with the matching housings for /marker/turn signal housings in the standard Yukon style so they fit. Some in LED and some not. Look through the listings for those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts