New LED projector headlights for Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Just saw these new Morimoto XB Hybrid LED headlights and figured I would post them....

I don't have a Yukon so they don't apply to me but figured some of you might be interested.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not expected to be in stock until mid September!!?

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw these new Morimoto XB Hybrid LED headlights and figured I would post them....

I don't have a Yukon so they don't apply to me but figured some of you might be interested.

not bad, wish they had them in a non black housing tho

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Morimoto stuff has always been overpriced but with that said they look like pretty decent lights. I wonder how good they work.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres a few videos of them out there. output is pretty dang good. Yes they are expensive but if you get them during a TRS sale they arent too much more then a retrofit if you DIY. If you were to pay for a retrofit, they are about the same cost. The announced them last year.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also...I just noticed this is the 07-14 yukons, they have em for the 15+ which i was thinking of at first BUT ive been asking about 07-14 Tahoe lights and they said they were in the works potentially, well this gives me much hope that the tahoe versons are coming soon. I will probably get a set if they look good enough.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Also...I just noticed this is the 07-14 yukons, they have em for the 15+ which i was thinking of at first BUT ive been asking about 07-14 Tahoe lights and they said they were in the works potentially, well this gives me much hope that the tahoe versons are coming soon. I will probably get a set if they look good enough.

I contacted TRS about an '07-'14 Tahoe/Suburban version and this was their response....

"Thanks for reaching out. We do not have plans on making the XB LED Headlights for the 07-14 Tahoe at this time. Alpharex does have a couple of sets that will fit your vehicle though."

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted TRS about an '07-'14 Tahoe/Suburban version and this was their response....

"Thanks for reaching out. We do not have plans on making the XB LED Headlights for the 07-14 Tahoe at this time. Alpharex does have a couple of sets that will fit your vehicle though."

Well BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! haha. I had asked that a while back and they said they were in the works. Bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt