New-ish member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
08z71bgm

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can and it does

it’s been taking a little while to update after you submit your ‘donation’

your name will turn blue and you’ll get a badge under your name. If it doesn’t within a few hrs contact a mod
Ok. Waiting will continue for a bit longer.

OP
OP
08z71bgm

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The layout is very annoying with ads. Waiting for them to load before clicking anything otherwise it moves and click wrong stuff. I paid at 6am edt and still not active.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
With more "supporting members" the ads will diminish. Plus, are you talking about access on your phone or at the computer? I have no ads popping up at my computer. If on a cell the "cookies" take over and cause problems like yours. I never respond/access via cell.

OP
OP
08z71bgm

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I don’t use my pc unless I’m working. Always on my phone. My supporting member feature didn’t activate yet. This site is extremely delayed for that.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The layout is very annoying with ads. Waiting for them to load before clicking anything otherwise it moves and click wrong stuff. I paid at 6am edt and still not active.
Disable javascript in your browser and you will see no ad's

OP
OP
08z71bgm

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disable javascript in your browser and you will see no ad's
That’s not helpful. Most of the internet uses and relies on JavaScript. All SPA are written in JavaScript. It seems you are also missing the main issue here.