New here, nbs tahoe lowered on 26s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danil

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is my first time posting here, just wanted to share a little about my Tahoe. It's a 2002 with a 2/4 drop on 26" iroc look alikes. Swapped in a 6.0 a few months back, just running a custom tune for now. Only interior "mod" is the dash, it was pretty beat up so i had some dye mixed up and dyed the whole thing the dark grey instead of 2 tone.View attachment 66090 View attachment 66089 View attachment 66091

I know this is an old post but what size tires were on those 6s? Looks so dope.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is my first time posting here, just wanted to share a little about my Tahoe. It's a 2002 with a 2/4 drop on 26" iroc look alikes. Swapped in a 6.0 a few months back, just running a custom tune for now. Only interior "mod" is the dash, it was pretty beat up so i had some dye mixed up and dyed the whole thing the dark grey instead of 2 tone.View attachment 66090 View attachment 66089 View attachment 66091

Man those wheels are huge, but look great on there. I normally don't like that big of a wheel on a NBS but those look AWESOME.

BTW Just realized how old this thread is :(

I do love that 2002 Tahoe!

OP
OP
Jtayl152

Jtayl152

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this is an old post but what size tires were on those 6s? Looks so dope.
Had a bad accident in the Tahoe right after posting this thread...totaled the truck and had a few other vehicles since. Currently building a ‘00 obs crew cab to make my daily.

Sorry for the long reply....the tires on the 6s were 295/25r26 from lexani. Tires wore nice and even but did get hard spots real easy even just sitting over night

OP
OP
Jtayl152

Jtayl152

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the Tahoe. Did anybody get hurt?
Just me in it at the time, luckily walked away with a concussion and a few cuts ....guy in front of me lost some scrap metal causing me to have a blow out, got a little loose and ended up catching a road barrier causing the truck to roll twice

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just me in it at the time, luckily walked away with a concussion and a few cuts ....guy in front of me lost some scrap metal causing me to have a blow out, got a little loose and ended up catching a road barrier causing the truck to roll twice
Ouch. Glad you’re ok, that could have been worse for sure. Damn idiots that can’t seem to secure their loads should be taken off the road. I see it all the time.

Danil

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Had a bad accident in the Tahoe right after posting this thread...totaled the truck and had a few other vehicles since. Currently building a ‘00 obs crew cab to make my daily.

Sorry for the long reply....the tires on the 6s were 295/25r26 from lexani. Tires wore nice and even but did get hard spots real easy even just sitting over night

Wild shit. I feel your pain man. I crashed my turbo z1000 into a prius that pulled out in front of me 2 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys