New here and thanks for the site/forum.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

samjo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got a 2010 Tahoe. I originally found this site some months ago when looking for info on power set ups for multiple batteries when you have a lot of high drain devices (still haven't done anything there). I did find some great info here and links to tons more, so thanks for that.

Anyhow, I've finally decided to do some work on the old Hoe, just not sure exactly what yet... it's taken a beating out at the ranch. I'm about to buy 4 new rims/tires because I just realized the rear driver side rim is cracked (2nd cracked rim in a year). The limestone/rocks here in the hill country are hell on wheels. I've got the stock chrome (as you can see by the attached photo).

Also, I look forward to participating as I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of documentation available as far as repair diagrams are concerned. Any work I do on the truck will end up being diagrammed to help the community. Also open to assisting others in that respect... so, napkin drawings are welcome, lmk.

Hope y'all have a good Friday and an even better weekend!

-Sam

PXL_20230421_143355417.jpg

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

You might find more diagram help at ALLDATAdiy.com. Is costly though at $60 a year.

Do yourself a favor and create vehicle info in your signature so that every time you post, all your vehicle info is right there for all to see.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne