New Guy Here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2016 Yukon XL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
denali 22 inch.jpg Hey folks, Just found your forum. Really excited to be here. I just purchased a 2016 Yukon XL SLE in Onyx Black. I am already modding it!!! I am waiting for a set 22 inch satin black Denali wheels with 285/45/22 Nitto Terra Grappler G2"s to come on the UPS truck!!

Kind of reluctant with this one, we had a 2008 Suburban in Summit White that was nothing but problems two weeks after we bought it!! I work in Afghanistan and every week my wife would let me know what broke on it that week..Had around $7K into it with normal replacement stuff ( brakes, rotors, control arms, wheel bearings..ECT) but when she called and said that the number 7 cylinder was dead and would need an $8K motor replacement, and owning $20k on the thing, we decided to go new. (first ever NEW car) Anyway we got a great deal on this 2016 and although its not a Denali, it is still pretty freakin awesome!!!!

I am sure that some of you can suggest some mods for it so I am asking for all suggestions, We also have a 2004 Tahoe Z71 LTZ that my daughter drives, it has been indestructible !!! When she goes away to College in the fall, its coming back to me so I will be looking to mod that one as well...As soon as I get the wheels on it will be my first post and my profile pic...

Glad to be here, look forward to some interesting info from you folks.

Thanks
Eric Baldridge
Storrs CT

Last edited:
OP
OP
2016 Yukon XL

2016 Yukon XL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, I just got the 22's put on with the Nitto terra grapplers...Still waiting on the other blackout items to come in the mail..will keep you postedIMG_0427.JPGIMG_0428.JPG

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great! What other blackout items did you order? Also, what is the size on the nittos? They fill the wheel wells nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also curious if those are factory reproductions wheels or another brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asIIIsa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice. Also in the process of blacking out a 2016 XL. Looking for the fog light surrounds and the rear hatch cover. Also need to address the chrome window molding and strips on the side steps and rear bumper. If I can't find them in black am considering paint or wrap. Any and all suggestions would be helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove