New guy from CA SF Bay Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cooki3mnster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Name is Andrew and I'm new around here. Just picked up an 05 Yukon XL SLT 4x4 a few weeks ago. I'm located in the East Bay Area about 50 miles or so from San Francisco. Super happy with the new truck and very happy to be here!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Iowa. Post up some pictures of your new found rig.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

OP
OP
cooki3mnster

cooki3mnster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went this weekend to try and get a pair of a black Escalade appliques and rear hatch from a U-Pull it yard but they were gone and the rear glass was smashed.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I got white ones and had them painted. It may be easier for you to find the black ones though.

OP
OP
cooki3mnster

cooki3mnster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got white ones and had them painted. It may be easier for you to find the black ones though.
Yeah I might just do that. I saw the black Escalade on Pick n Pulls website and got excited, they put it on the yard on Wednesday and by the time I got there Saturday nothing was left.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I might just do that. I saw the black Escalade on Pick n Pulls website and got excited, they put it on the yard on Wednesday and by the time I got there Saturday nothing was left.
Welcome from Southern California! Yeah those eskys come I to the yard and usually within the first two days they get picked over. The vent covers, roof racks and rear glass go pretty quick! Good luck in hunting for the covers!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NYC Andrew! Nice 05 Yukon!!