New guy check in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Posts some pics of your Tahoe if you get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride! I have soft spot for those wheels. I’ve had a few sets in both black and chrome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
PoorMansEscalade

PoorMansEscalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love the wheels unfortunately they are discontinued from GM and i definitely need one due to the infamous chrome peeling. It’s stock besides the stuff you noticed and it’s lowered a few inches. I may do a Magnaflow on it haven’t decided yet. I need to do some shocks and struts first though
Nice and clean. I think them CK375s will never be out of style. They're to GM SUVs as Torq-Thrusts are to muscle cars.

I spot an Escalade rack and what appears to be an SLP resonator delete. Any other mods? Future plans?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the wheels unfortunately they are discontinued from GM and i definitely need one due to the infamous chrome peeling. It’s stock besides the stuff you noticed and it’s lowered a few inches. I may do a Magnaflow on it haven’t decided yet. I need to do some shocks and struts first though

There are identical reproduction wheels that are every bit as good, if not better than the OEM ones. Really, they're probably from the same factory since the OEM ones were made in China. I don't recall the brand name of the "good" reps, but I think it's OE Wheels. A few members on here such as @NathanJax sell them and I'm sure they'd sell them individually.

I have a Magnaflow knock-off (AP XS1259) that is just a little more aggressive than stock. If you're worried about sound inside the cabin, mine and the milder version (XS2589) are very non-intrusive. They're about half the price of Magnaflow but appear to be the same except for the name stamped on the body.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach&Secaucus New Jersey Mike!! Your Tahoe looks to be excellent condition!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs