New Girl!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iheartmnms

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hiedi ** everyone! I am Jess, I am brand new to the forum. I just bought a 2003 tahoe with a 3 in lift. That is all that has been modded.... for now, not for long. Still trying to do research on what is the best thing to do next. Exhaust (even just a muffler) is definitely something I want done quickly. I wanna hear that rumble under my feet! I am pretty new to the world of trucks, always liked them, never owned one. Ideally, I'd have a single cab truck to be doin all this with, however, with two kids, and a dog and husband, a tahoe is a much better fit for my family! I'm liking it more and more as time goes on. I do not have posession of it yet, it is in the shop getting some things done that I required of the dealer, but as soon as I do, I will post pictures. I am looking to get to know more about tahoes, and what people are doing with them. That is why I am here. I came from little tuner cars to this, so it is a whole new world! Our last car was a Neon SRT-4.... so there's a HUGE difference here. :) I'm excited for the change, and eager to learn as much as possible! So lay it on me! Anything you think I should know, what you think I should do next as far as modding it. I'm looking to make it a big off roading vehicle that I can drive on a daily basis with my kids, and not go totally bankrupt in gas. So I wont be putting a 9 inch lift or anything like that, nor will I be slapping 24s and slamming it to the ground. Not my style. Hope to learn a lot here! :boti:

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! It takes some time to get adjusted on the gas. I went from filling up once every 2-3 weeks to at least once a week now. However, I love the power and being nice and high above traffic. Stick around and read and you'll learn a lot.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

Lot's of great people and information here, you will definitely learn a lot!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yay I love girls :love62:

Seriously though post up pics.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF.

However Rule 37 still applies till further notice ... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65