New Girl!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!! :party33:

pics pics pics

Oh and look into a Black Bear Tune now while you can... see if they will be in your area soon and get an in-person tune for ~$200!!

K_ddsl

Reaction score
Oh and look into a Black Bear Tune now while you can... see if they will be in your area soon and get an in-person tune for ~$200!!

^^ this... and a cold air intake system to start off.

Welcome to the forum.

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3rd woman I know of on this forum. What's the world coming to? Oh and welcome! Glad to have ya on board!

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Welcome. I jumped into a Tahoe after owning a Cobalt SS supercharged for many years. It is quite different, and there are many days where I miss having that little toy. The power, speed, and fuel efficiency were a great combo. That being said, that doesn't mean I'd get rid of my hoe. It's a great family vehicle. Like you I have a spouse, child, and a dog. The ability to stuff and carry larger loads has saved me lots of money in delivery fees so far.

Congrats in your recent purchase and welcome to TYF.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Welcome! Yates too is a girl who likes girls......or is it he, who acts like a girl?.....maybe metaphorically a girl?.......Manly girl? I just confused myself. Lol sorry bro, i feel that i over pick on Jacob to much. Just trying to change it up some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman