New front end look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Hey guys, im looking to upgrade my front end body parts. Grille, bumper and lights. For the lights, ill probably be going with the TYC hids, but im not sure on the parking lamps and corners. I hate these "clear"/white ones and the running lamps arn't too bad. I like the black out look for the lights, but man i cant see at nite.
Bumper- I'm still on my mission to find the limited/z71 bumper, the diesels 2 square holes are too big for me or else id already have one. what other bumpers are out there you guys like?
Grille- time for an upgrade. my stock one has a couple rock chips in it from riding peoples ass all day. Im a fan of billet, but not really the overlays and where you can see the stock crap behind it.. whats my options here? thanks guuyys!

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
IF i keep her, ima get around to doing clear headlights and parking lights, and keep my smoked corners. I think the clear corners are too much.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TYC HID's FTMFW!!!

my Parking lights from LMC are working awesome, no moisture at all.

as for the grill LMC has some listed with billet in them, but im not 100% sure if its just the kit bolted onto a repro grill or what.

wait the 2500 and z71/limited bumpers are different?

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
compare the 2 pics..

Maybe its ******* this one, But i swear i think the diesel holes are bigger then the limiteds and z71s..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah they look a little smaller, the HD cut out goes all the way to the llip on the bottom, limited is about an inch above. i had never noticed that.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i think there the same size.as for a grill i like the mesh speed grills.i have one ( not in yet) they come crome or brushed.and would look sweet with mesh in the bumper holes.IMO.picture.jpg

Last edited:

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
T-Rex billet, Street Scene SS front cover, Matrix headlamps and corners. I have a billet insert for the front bumper cover but I havent installed it yet.

Attachments

• DSC06594.jpg
    DSC06594.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 46

Bad bow tie

Grizz Straight FTMFW
Reaction score
T-Rex billet, Street Scene SS front cover, Matrix headlamps and corners. I have a billet insert for the front bumper cover but I havent installed it yet.

Your front end is by far, hands down one of the best looking I have ever seen! That wojuld be what I would want mine to look like if my Tahoe was black. Nice work :Handshake: