New from Tucson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-quila

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, here goes. I've been reading this forum since I joined in Jan. I have a 2004 Yukon XL. The more threads I read here the more I want to do. For now I want to put it on 24s, I still got the stock ones, and of course put a 3/5 drop on it. Thanks for all the info posted in here, I'm sure I'll be needing it since this will be my first try at modifying anything.

By the way does anyone know what that little bulb thing on the dash is called and where can I get a new one?

Thanks.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard! what bulb thing are you referring to? perhaps make a thread in the NBS section w/ a picture and your problem. someone will jump right on it to help i'm sure.

OP
OP
T

T-quila

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Narco, will do. I'll bust out the camera. The thing was on top of the dash in the middel. I think it's for the compass. The kids thougt it was a toy an pried it off. Again, thanks for the welcome.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome from Phoenix Carlos! Definitely take a pic of the bulb you are referring to and we would be happy to help.

:welcome:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401