New from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tx tahoe z71

tx tahoe z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the welcomes! Glad to join up over here.

AWESOME, can't wait to see pics....what part of TX?

From Houston, near the Galleria. What part of Houston are you from?

Welcome bro :beer: , JK and I are actually headed to Houston on Sunday to check out the Sinister88 I bought

BOSS

Cool... forgive the noob question, but what's a Sinister88?

:welcome: Looks like you already have a nice set of mods based on your signature. Looking forward to seeing the pics of it!

Thanks! I'm working on getting some pictures. Out of town all weekend and now it's pouring down rain. I just put on some new tires (Hankook Ventus RHO6 in 275/60/17's, something a little shorter and a little wider), so I want to get some pictures of it with the new shoes!

Seen you around at PT. Glad you joined us over here also. Welcome:cheers:

Good to see a familiar face over here! Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
tx tahoe z71

tx tahoe z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here was my old ride. It started out bone stock... then I got carried away, same story with my tahoe now, I think I have a problem.

Bronco10-14-042resized.jpg

And the current vehicle on the dyno (256/276 pre supercharger, no after numbers yet, still have a phantom knock problem and haven't found a weekend to pull the blower off and change those out)... I'll get a better picture, but it looks like any other Z71 Tahoe out there, going for the sleeper look. Grill guard has been taken off since this picture, and is also for sale now for $250!

P1040653.jpg

and in the midst of installing the newest way I've found to blow my paychecks...

P1040690.jpg

P1040723.jpg

P1040722.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Hoe...

Welcome!!!

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Houston, near the Galleria. What part of Houston are you from?

a sleepy **, very nice! lol...Galleria you said? I'm about 10 minutes away down 59 a bit....

Welcome bro , JK and I are actually headed to Houston on Sunday to check out the Sinister88 I bought

DAMMIT! i wasn't on here much the last few days, wish I had seen this before, woulda hooked up with you guys

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Looks good man! The sleeper project will be awesome when it's finished. I can only imagine the look people will have when you launch that thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364