New from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

Great lookin' fleet you have there! Also, thank you for your dedication to serving your community!

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Im right outside lancaster, so im close to ya. So is a few of us on here, bowtiefreak as well (pottstown i think). Yeah, no cop bashin on here, everyones real relaxed. Nice cars and keep us posted!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

Great lookin' fleet you have there! Also, thank you for your dedication to serving your community!

Thank You very much...I love what I do..... and as for the fleet... I love my cars/trucks..... if I can drive it and customize it... I want it!!! lol

X2 for serving and i love that grandsport

Thank You... again, remember its a clone... I dont want anyone HERE actually thinking I have one of the 800+ GS coupes.....

Welcome to the forum! Im right outside lancaster, so im close to ya. So is a few of us on here, bowtiefreak as well (pottstown i think). Yeah, no cop bashin on here, everyones real relaxed. Nice cars and keep us posted!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Great to know... so many sites, I go out on a limb and introduce myself as I did here... and I get torn up.. Comes with the territory, I know, but I rarely ever return..... Thank You for the welcome!

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys and gals... its been a great 7 years... but with the esky sold and with its new family, I 2 will be saying goodbye.

Obviously still a member unless mods cancel my membership so if anyone needs to get a hold of me, tag or pm me so i get an email notice.

Be safe everyone.
0256dae1647ec08bd0a72f8a058560d1.jpg

2002 Two Tone Escalade

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well guys and gals... its been a great 7 years... but with the esky sold and with its new family, I 2 will be saying goodbye.

Obviously still a member unless mods cancel my membership so if anyone needs to get a hold of me, tag or pm me so i get an email notice.

Be safe everyone.
0256dae1647ec08bd0a72f8a058560d1.jpg

2002 Two Tone Escalade
At least check in here once a week! Even just for a short.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645