New from Longview Tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
Hey guys! I never really introduced myself on here I don't think but I might as well now since I just finally bought a Yukon about 3 months back! I absolutely love it. I have had 2 Z71 Silverado's, a Z71 GMC, and a Crew Cab 4x4 GMC and I don't know that you could take me away from my SUV. My main goal on getting one was to carry my friends, and have a killer system. I hope to meet some of you this weekend as I am going to the big truck meet that is all over the forums at bear creek park in houston! I have been a member on fullsizechevy for about 5 years now so that's my main home, but I want to get to know you guys as well. Mods are in my sig, and I'm hoping my check come's in tomorrow, because if it does, yall will get to see me in houston on my 24's! I turn 20 this sunday and have always driven something GM. I loved the 4WD trucks I have had (with the exception of my 2003 Z71, that was a total lemon) but it was time for me to step into something nicer. Glad to be a part!

-Nick

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Welcome along man!
Your Yukon sounds pretty hot, too bad I will not be at the meet, I was under the impression it was last weekend though for some reason but the main reason I can't make it is because its too far, too lazy!
Post pics when you can!

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
Welcome along man!
Your Yukon sounds pretty hot, too bad I will not be at the meet, I was under the impression it was last weekend though for some reason but the main reason I can't make it is because its too far, too lazy!
Post pics when you can!

Haha I feel ya on the lazy part. I have to make it because i was an original planner of it on FSC. Even though I'm about 4 hours away haha. But this trip is being funded by my parents, its pretty much my birthday present. Hope to see you guys too and my Yukon looks great with it now demolded and debadged as well as took the running boards off but i need my wheels badddd!!!

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Day I brought her home

Had to do dynamat the first week of coarse! My Ext cab Z71 had 130 square feet lol

Before i got my high's and these were with 6000k Fogs, I have 8000k now.

Color matched logo!

after tint and taillights

How she stands today, MUCH better than the above pic

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, see you Saturday :waytogo:

B

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I just want my wheels and my 18's before the meet but i don't think that'll happen ): Look forward to meeting you guys saturday! I'm leaving friday sometime and I live in Longview, anyone close that wants to travel with me? What hotels you guys staying in? and you guys eating anywhere friday night? haha.

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Resident Grill-Man
Reaction score
Thanks man I'm only 19 so I'm ballin on a budget lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n