new from long island with a 94 yukon gt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94yukongt

Reaction score
Hye guys my name is jon and this is my second yukon gt. Well i currently own a black 94 yukon gt. I boguht it off the original owner, i have all the original paperwork for it. It has red interior. I love the truck and have many plans for it. As of right now its basically stock minus a ****** exhaust, 1inch tbi spacer, custom made open air element filter, and all smoked lights all aroudn and blacked out grille. It has 20inch rims with 325/20 nitto grapplers on it but they rub a bit in the front. Loooks like i need to get a lift sooon. But first im going to redo my whole exhaust for the final time and then look into a lift and a cowl hood and thinking about building a new motor for it.

Attachments

• 0514111700-00.jpg
    0514111700-00.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 35

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and nice looking ride :waytogo:

OP
OP

94yukongt

Reaction score
thanks guys. I try to keeep it clean as possible. Its my daily driver.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck, I am not a fan of the two doors but yours I like. Wait, shit....nevermind I do like two doors.

If you are looking for a nice lift, I just did the RCX 6" and like it.

Also welcome!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good looking truck, I am not a fan of the two doors but yours I like. Wait, shit....nevermind I do like two doors.

If you are looking for a nice lift, I just did the RCX 6" and like it.

Also welcome!

:lol: Midway through your first sentence I was :wtf: then I kept reading and realized you were just kidding. I thought you'd fallin' off your rocker :D

OP
OP

94yukongt

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome.

Yeah i wanna lift it but my girlfriend complains about how she has a hard time getting in the truck now -____- im like well its gunna get higher so deal with it. You got a really nice tahoe there though. I always liked red alot on these 2 door trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panzerwagen