New from Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Ellowmoto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will have some chrome 24's up for sale soon for a good price if you are interested.

Thanks everyone! And i appreciate the offer man, but once you go black, you never go back. The chrome just doesn't do it for me.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Welcome. What part of FL? I live in Orlando. I like that color as well. And the Slides look great on these trucks. However, 26 are too big for my taste. Post some pics when you get them on. Also, I'd like to know if you run into any issues with rubbing. I'm thinking about doing 22s just so I don't run into any issues, otherwise I might go as big as 24 but I'd prefer not to.

Im over in lakeland, about a 30-45 minute drive depending on which part you live in. Once i saw this color i had to have it, and to me, on these trucks 26"s are perfect, but different strokes for different folks. Ill be sure post some pictures when i get em on :party33:.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like those Sundowns? I'm getting a 12" havoc. Did you upgrade your electrical? I'd imagine you did with the power you have running.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm in Jax. Post some pics of this!

Interior:
-Suede headliner
-Plastidipped interior woodgrain pieces
-Pioneer avh-p4300dvd headunit
-AA polymids
-Rockford Pro-audio mids
-Q logic kick panels
-Soundstream supertweeters
-2 15" Sundown audio nightshades
-Crescendo 3500.1 and 1000.4

OP
OP
E

Ellowmoto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do you like those Sundowns? I'm getting a 12" havoc. Did you upgrade your electrical? I'd imagine you did with the power you have running.

of course i did.. stock electrical would not stand a chance with what im running. The havocs are nice speakers, a buddy of mine had a pair of those 12"S in his mustang and lemme tell you.. one of the loudest 2 12" setups ive heard. I think he metered a around 145-148 area with that setup.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Welcome. I'm in Jax. Post some pics of this!

Will do, ill try and get them up for tomorrow

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9