New from Chicagoland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ejschultz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to everyone on here. I'm a new 2010 Tahoe owner. My wife and I purchased it on May 26th this year. It was somewhat of an impulse buy. We were tired of the space limitations of her 2010 Terrain and the lack of power. We were also looking for something capable of hauling my Jeep ZJ. The Tahoe is a really clean, higher mileage vehicle. It was owned by an older couple who used it primarily for vacationing and traveling around the country. I have the service records for it; it appears on paper and in person to have been taken care of. I do have the infamous dash crack though. I learned how common that was after reading a little bit about them. I also knew buying it that I was getting one with 3.08s so I'll have some questions in the near future about beefing it up a little to be able to haul roughly 7k lbs on mostly flat ground. I look forward to being a valuable part of your community as I learn about this vehicle. I'm an active forum member on a couple different Jeep forums as well as a dedicated B body forum and plan on remaining active here.

-Erik

OP
OP
E

ejschultz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll maybe get some pics tonight after I get home from work. I've been meaning to get some of it, but just haven't had the time yet.

OP
OP
E

ejschultz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well guys, the Tahoe is gone. I traded it on Saturday for a brand new Jeep JKU. It was a short lived vehicle. I appreciate the help you've given me in my short stay here.