New Carpet Kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with doing a new carpet kit in their rig? Looking at the kit from stockinteriors.com, seems like a well put together kit. I've extracted my carpet multiple times and its past the point of saving, I'd like to go with a little darker color than factory, which makes the stockinteriors kit a good option. Any thoughts?

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribed.

Mine is in good shape physically but a cleaner I used stained it. If I can't figure out how to dye it, I'll have to replace. Not sure I'm interested in cutting holes in it for the 3rd row, though...but I guess that's how they come?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you just have to pull everything out and then put everything back in after the carpet is in, it's time consuming but not hard to do.
the only wiring you have to worry about is if you have electric seats or airbags in the seat, center console but that all unplugs and plugs back in
pretty much any other wiring runs under the carpet anyway.
as far as kits not sure been a long time since I did one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy