New Bilsteins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gapost

Reaction score
I put some new Bilstein 4600's on my 19 Tahoe LT. It had about 120k and the ride difference was awesome, much more stable on the highway. Figured I might as well put some on the fronts and it was even better. So if you have over 100k, think about replacing your shocks with Bilsteins or equivalent. One of my rears was leaking and bad. Fronts did not have leakage but I'm sure they were soft. These were fairly simple as they were regular shocks, not magnaride or nivromats.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
On my 05, I did front and rear KYB's and new rear springs. Made a big difference but was even better with the Hellwig, front and rear sway bar kits. I could not be happier.

I am sure the Bilstein's will give you years of great handling.

Yonke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you have Air ride? Im thinking of replacing my Air ride Shocks with Regular Billsteins 4600 or 5100. I believe my rear shocks are leaking and the pump has stopped working, Im not sure the air ride shocks and pump are worth the cost to replace them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts