New 2014 Yukon Denali owner - Need help on headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
madmanhiker

madmanhiker

Reaction score
http://www.theretrofitsource.com/

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/forum.php

http://customlightz.com

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Or you can go by NathanJax's house in Jacksonville and steal the retro off of his Yukon.

lol, hell yea, now we're talkin!

I sent an email to Black Flame Customs already - this is exactly what I am looking for (tricoat white denali photo) on the left.

http://blackflamecustoms.com/gallery/gmc/07-gmc-yukon-xl/nggallery/page/3/

anyone know the pricing on these, and do I have to send him mine for a core and the truck is "down" until return or is there a cross-ship?

thanks for the tip btw, I never came across this site in my searches!!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That setup is about $1000 if I recall correctly ... that's about where they start with Morimoto H1 projectors and Morimoto ballasts. The Denali retro linked in my sig in blue was about $1500 because it uses OEM parts ... it's the one that's on Nathan's Yukon now.

If the money is there I highly recommend using OEM projectors, bulbs, and ballasts. I'm happy to talk you through the options but BJ over at BFC will likely be a better source.

Last edited:
OP
OP
madmanhiker

madmanhiker

Reaction score

funny... Nathan I got a Crystal Red tintcoat as well with the GMC 22" chrome wheel upgrade. I was thinking about dropping as well. We have similar tastes and live in the same city... how strange is that??? lol

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

That setup is about $1000 if I recall correctly ... that's about where they start with Morimoto H1 projectors and Morimoto ballasts. The Denali retro linked in my sig in blue was about $1500 because it uses OEM parts ... it's the one that's on Nathan's Yukon now.

If the money is there I highly recommend using OEM projectors, bulbs, and ballasts. I'm happy to talk you through the options but BJ over at BFC will likely be a better source.

I'm good for 1K for a set built and ready. Nothing special, just the right optics, no halo's, no led's.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Careful Robert, Nathan will stalk you if given the chance.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
funny... Nathan I got a Crystal Red tintcoat as well with the GMC 22" chrome wheel upgrade. I was thinking about dropping as well. We have similar tastes and live in the same city... how strange is that??? lol

Nice. Mine are 24" replicas of the 22" ck375's and I was lowered almost 2 years before I went ahead and bagged it. It's on air ride now.

Where in Jax? I'm in Mandarin.

Careful Robert, Nathan will stalk you if given the chance.

:lol:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I vote you copy Nathan's air ride and I know just the guy that can help you with that...

OP
OP
madmanhiker

madmanhiker

Reaction score
Nice. Mine are 24" replicas of the 22" ck375's and I was lowered almost 2 years before I went ahead and bagged it. It's on air ride now.

Where in Jax? I'm in Mandarin.

:lol:

wow... now it's just getting weird.... I'm in Mandarin too... bartram springs area. I like the bag idea... hmmmmmm. ok.. focus.... lights. I need the lights first! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dwalk02

Latest posts