New 07 Tahoe LT from WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TILA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was really missing my 02 Suburban LT that I turned into a TDI to make a longer commute. Now that I'm back down to a 5 mile commute, I thought I'd get back into one. I was thinking 05/06 Suburban because I really prefer the style over the next generation. I couldn't find anything clean in my preferred generation, or the longer wheel base. Back when I found the Suburban, it was my intention to find a Tahoe. It makes perfect sense to end up with a Tahoe when looking for a Suburban, right?

This body style is growing on me though. I think I'll really like it as soon as my new replacement headlights show up (those things just don't age well).

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. Pics when you get the new ride.

We recommend that you put all your rig(s) info in your signature so we all don’t have to guess at year, make, model, engine size, trans, rear axle locker…….etc. While you may have posted pertinent info in your first post, you may forget to do it again and the info is needed by us anyway. Makes it way easier on all members that attempt to help, to have that info right up front. It is also recommended that you take a pic of your RPO codes, on the inside cover of the glove box, and post that image in your signature. All this info will greatly help those that will try to help with a problem.

If there is any other info, like upgrades, mods or recent mechanical/maintenance work done, that would be helpful in any post as well. Too many times a question is asked by the poster and after about 10 responses we find out that the poster has done recent work to attempt to fix the problem or work that was done that SEEMS not related to the problem.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Garrett!

OP
OP
T

TILA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. Pics when you get the new ride.

We recommend that you put all your rig(s) info in your signature so we all don’t have to guess at year, make, model, engine size, trans, rear axle locker…….etc. While you may have posted pertinent info in your first post, you may forget to do it again and the info is needed by us anyway. Makes it way easier on all members that attempt to help, to have that info right up front. It is also recommended that you take a pic of your RPO codes, on the inside cover of the glove box, and post that image in your signature. All this info will greatly help those that will try to help with a problem.

If there is any other info, like upgrades, mods or recent mechanical/maintenance work done, that would be helpful in any post as well. Too many times a question is asked by the poster and after about 10 responses we find out that the poster has done recent work to attempt to fix the problem or work that was done that SEEMS not related to the problem.

Right, right right! Although I know I didn't include all the fun mentioned, I certainly included some of it. At least I though I included some of it. I may need to find help from a niece or nephew.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It's put in the signature so that you don't have to remember. Every time you post it is there. Like in mine and others.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was really missing my 02 Suburban LT that I turned into a TDI to make a longer commute. Now that I'm back down to a 5 mile commute, I thought I'd get back into one. I was thinking 05/06 Suburban because I really prefer the style over the next generation. I couldn't find anything clean in my preferred generation, or the longer wheel base. Back when I found the Suburban, it was my intention to find a Tahoe. It makes perfect sense to end up with a Tahoe when looking for a Suburban, right?

This body style is growing on me though. I think I'll really like it as soon as my new replacement headlights show up (those things just don't age well).

Glad to know ya Garrett! Post up some photos of your new and old rides when you can. Any other plans for the Tahoe?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
When you open home page, at the top right you will see your screen name, Inbox and Alerts. Click on your screen name and the second item down on the left says "Signature". Click there and post the rig info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645