Need some custom help with my headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All, So I have some spec-d-tuning headlights, I dont remember why I bought them but I am now realizing I absolutely hate the amber reflector on these. It looks so ricey/ honda civic ish lol. It doesnt bother me at all to have a reflector, but these dont look well with the body lines at all.

So has anyone seen any better shaped ones anywhere that I could possibly make work that would look better? I even have a stock reflector that I am contemplating installing because it at least lines up with the hood line and follows the headlight shape.

Or I could just paint them black lol.

So also I am going to paint the halo rings black because they arent hooked up and I dont like them anymore. The housings are flat black, should I stick with that or paint the whole inside gloss black? Also contemplating color matching but I plan to colormatch the whole front end and I think the white headlights would be too much...

Thanks all. Feel free to shoot some thoughts at me. any and all comments are appreciated.
Here is a pic of the lights

Attachments

• headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 27

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tint.
It'll look even better on yours, undetectable.

Edit: no idea why iphone uploads come out upside down on this forum......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

mooman

Reaction score
I know that it would mean spending more money, but Denali depo projector head lights would be an option. They have a gloss black paint to them, and don't come with those halos. Not a big fan of halos.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Tint.
It'll look even better on yours, undetectable.

Edit: no idea why iphone uploads come out upside down on this forum......

How well does that tint hold up? That is something I would be willing to try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA