need photoshop help please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
need photoshop help please. *updated w/pics*

guys hope one of yopu can helpme i need to see a photoshop pic of a thaoe with the front clip of a gmc sierra. any color doenst matter. thanks guys

Last edited:

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
I always wondered what a Yukon would look like with the Sierra front clip... my neighbor used to own a NNBS Sierra as well as a NNBS Denali. It would be interesting...

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
ok this the realistic pic.taherra_edited-1.jpg
and this is almost what it will look like except for the colortahoeserria3.jpg l have already staretd oredeing the parts
i will also make the bumper one solid pieace. there isnt going to any divisions. also will have a full billet grill upper and lower

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It looks too much like a Ford Excursion to me, but to each their own. Interesting project, anyways!

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the lower valance thingy where the fogs are is what makes it look like a ford
i think its different and i like it go for it

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I think its interesting, very different too, you will be like the only one rocking it.

OP
OP
TEXAS DEMON

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
i agree that if you look at the first pic, its a ugly duckling, but what i have designed is far away from that. the bumper will be one solid pieace with the interior of the headlights painted to match the outside. the little details is what is going to make it look like a sierra but nothing like it. i guees wil all have to wait even me, iam curios also if it will come out how i imagined it.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I for one love the Sierra front end and think this could look sick as hell. I hope you do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64