Need more info on Campaign N212338770

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abdullah576

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello so there is a customer satisfaction program by Chevy
  • HIGH SEVERITY FLEET TRANSMISSION
    TORQUE CONVERTER
  • PROACTIVE SERVICE TO PREVENT TORQUE CONVERTER FAILURE
How can I get this done to my vehicle? And can someone give me more information on this campaign? Thanks
N212338770

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello so there is a customer satisfaction program by Chevy
  • HIGH SEVERITY FLEET TRANSMISSION
    TORQUE CONVERTER
  • PROACTIVE SERVICE TO PREVENT TORQUE CONVERTER FAILURE
How can I get this done to my vehicle? And can someone give me more information on this campaign? Thanks
N212338770
could not find the actual document without paying for it but the campaign is for "customer satisfaction" and ends next month so
my advice is to boogey over to the dealer and see if they will do anything or not, probably a gamble depending on your relationship with the dealer.
the TC is the known weak spot.

shock

Reaction score
I found this, but it says silverado/sierra:

I did not know anything about this, but coincidentally recently took my 2019 5.3 in for service and complained about occasional rough downshifting when coming to a stop. When I picked it up, the service advisor said, “We flashed the TCM—no charge.”

I haven’t experienced any rough downshifting since, but maybe haven’t driven that much yet. The shifting has changed since the update. It feels more “deliberate,” sort of more like the 6 speed Allison in my 3500 Duramax.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman