Need help with alarm on 99 2 door tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josetizapan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it does you can buy a PLJX made by xpresskit thats what im using for mine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

elmapa818

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
=o!! thats a really good price for the alarm thanks jose!! i was looking around here at some shops that would install it and they were charging around 150-200 for a simple alarm but is there any door poppers anybody would recommend?? im going to take the exterior handles off and weld in a sheet of metal and shave the door handles but looking for a good reliable set of door poppers that wouldnt be to hard to install myself.

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+2 for Autopage

Most if not all their alarms come with additional open channels. They also offer a subsription service called C3 which essentially turns your cell phone into an additional 2 way key fob, giving you unlimited range.

Interfacing the door popper with the alarm is as easy as hooking up to an additional output channel on the alarm via relay. Keep in mind the more channels your alarm has the more stuff you can do, trigger defrosters, headlights, strobes (if equipped) etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts