Need help with Ac blower motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LegoSharks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey,

So a while back I had replaced my blower motor with a replacement from auto zone (of which brand and part number it is I have 0 clue whatsoever) and since then it has been making a sort of rattling noise. I was looking to replace it with the OEM blower motor but I'm not sure as to what the part number of the one I need is. My 2007 chevy Tahoe doesn't have the dials on it instead it has the digital button setup to try and narrow it down on what I need.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Please post the last 8 digits of your truck's VIN, and @915_Tahoe may be able to provide you with the correct part number for your blower motor. Then, you can search on RockAuto.com, GMPartsGiant.com, and GMPartsDirect.com, etc., and determine which one has the best price.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey,

So a while back I had replaced my blower motor with a replacement from auto zone (of which brand and part number it is I have 0 clue whatsoever) and since then it has been making a sort of rattling noise. I was looking to replace it with the OEM blower motor but I'm not sure as to what the part number of the one I need is. My 2007 chevy Tahoe doesn't have the dials on it instead it has the digital button setup to try and narrow it down on what I need.
Send a PM to @915_Tahoe with the last eight of your VIN. Rene can then look up your specific vehicle as there was more than one design used that year and connector.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne