Need help with 2004 Tahoe driver side power window connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steveshow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This past weekend I bought a 2004 Tahoe that the previous owner attempted to fix several issues on their own over the years and failed. (The main issue was a huge parasitic drain caused by the shorted #1 wire that was powering their aftermarket amplifier. I’m on the search for a used crossover pipe and cats for the originals that “disappeared shortly before purchase. The current issue is that the front windows and power locks working. I found that there was no wiring harness in the driver side door (!) For some reason the previous owner removed the wiring harness from the driver side door and decided to de-pin several wires from the black connector. No idea why, but there it is…

Attachments

• IMG_4463.jpeg
    IMG_4463.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 6

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

OP
OP
S

Steveshow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Could someone take a photo of the black power window harness plug where it plugs in on the driver side by the dash fuse box on an 2003-2006 Tahoe or Suburban and post it here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660