Need help to replace Front and back MRC on 2016 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cleancut41

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I couldn’t get through to Rock Auto but I did get a replacement conversion kit. It got installed today and the truck looks and rides great. I get it back tomorrow as they still have to fix the service suspension warning light and a couple of other minor things.

jerryhipp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just installed front and rear arnott struts (sk3354) and shocks (as 3066) on my 15 yukon denali. and now getting service suspension code. i thought arnotts wouldn't throw codes. guess not.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just installed front and rear arnott struts (sk3354) and shocks (as 3066) on my 15 yukon denali. and now getting service suspension code. i thought arnotts wouldn't throw codes. guess not.
Check your connectors (they have to be on correctly) and make sure a ride height sensor did not get damaged, bent or popped off.
if you used the passive replacement then you may need resistors, not sure if they are built into the arnott's or not

jerryhipp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
fixed it. right strut connector pin was pushed in. just had to reseat it in the harness. so far im very impressed with the ride of these shocks and struts. thank you guys for the advice on what to look for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep