Need HELP please!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heath1229

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My sunroof is stuck propped open and won’t close. When pushing the button to open/close it you can hear the motor making noise but it doesn’t close. Can anyone please help me get it closed ASAP. It’s already got some rain in it even though I had a tarp over it until I could figure out how to get it closed and I don’t want any (more) damage done from the rain getting in. Thank you!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sunroof is stuck propped open and won’t close. When pushing the button to open/close it you can hear the motor making noise but it doesn’t close. Can anyone please help me get it closed ASAP. It’s already got some rain in it even though I had a tarp over it until I could figure out how to get it closed and I don’t want any (more) damage done from the rain getting in. Thank you!
usually it is a broken gear or track, you will have to pull the trim piece off and pull the headliner down some to look in there with a flashlight.
depending on how it is broke or how bad you may be able to get it closed by pulling on it while pushing the button, but look in there first so you don't make it worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo