Need help in buying After market head lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
They have those lights all over eBay for cheap. Probably worth taking a look

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Don't think they'd be H13 is all I can say here......and again Ebay is a good place for em!

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lows are H3's and the highs are H1's. Installing them is pretty straightforward, just follow Nnaboy's write-up on how to remove the stock headlights. Don't forget the 3rd bolt that is attached on the bottom outside of the light. They are plug and play and they look sick at night IMO. Adjusting them for me was a pain in the ass, but I eventually got them aimed how I want them. I definitely recommend you convert the low projector beam to HID like I did otherwise the light output is horrible. I bought the black ones and I love how they look on my black Denali... different, but not too over the top.

tool2269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
question for 09 tahoe

how much difference does it make whether using a H11 HID kit (DDMturing) with the factory installed reflector housing...or should I buy projector housings (from ebay) to put them in?
i assume all my factory hi beams/drl/turning signals etc. will still work/fit with the projector housing....

williajj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics with and without the low projector beams on.

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 93

daewon66

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to get these type of projectors, but of a higher quality? I have heard that the eBay ones are cheap and aren't great for HID conversions...also, I think that the LEDs and the angel eyes look kinda ricey. Thanks for input...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19