NBS - in need of a hd grill emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a hd grill emblem laying around? ive checked every salvage yard and no one has one, and ebay and everywhere else wants an arm and a leg for one. cant get that finished look for the grill without it and its driving me crazy, any help would be appreciated!!

gettygatz4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love your truck man I'm doing the same with my truck I got all the parts the hood the bumper the roll pan I just don't have the hd grille because I don't know everybody on here said 02 silverado hd grille but a think there 2 type for the grill I like the one you have on your truck what year is your and the model # and on your ss bumper where did you get your insert from and do you have fog lights on your bumper and what size are they

OP
OP
boozer

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love your truck man I'm doing the same with my truck I got all the parts the hood the bumper the roll pan I just don't have the hd grille because I don't know everybody on here said 02 silverado hd grille but a think there 2 type for the grill I like the one you have on your truck what year is your and the model # and on your ss bumper where did you get your insert from and do you have fog lights on your bumper and what size are they

the grille is just a 2000-2002 hd 2500 grille that the bottom 1.1" have been cut off to fit without doing the whole hd conversion and keeping the SS cover. not sure on the part number to the cover. i got it off craigs list. it is a street scene cover and same with the inserts. the actual silverado SS inserts will not fit. i am making my own inserts out of an old hd grille so they will match. i had to mod up some fog lights to fit the holes. i think it was walmart where i found some with the right measurements to fit and had to make my own brackets

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Here's a picture
198DE63A-E628-41B5-9414-E3A425198C01_zpsatcxvmqb.png

gettygatz4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you didn't use the silverado fog lights on the ss bumper I thought they fit that what someone said on here 03 silverado fog lights

OP
OP
boozer

boozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you didn't use the silverado fog lights on the ss bumper I thought they fit that what someone said on here 03 silverado fog lights

i bought some and they were way to big for the openings. they might fit another brand of cover but not the street scene one

gettygatz4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what size do you have on your S's bumper

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Do you think the 99-02 silverado 2500-3500 grille on ebay for $126 is good or do you have the oem grille

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz