NBS - 2nd Row Bench Seat Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have grey, bench seat that im willing to trade for captain seats. mine are grey leather ( denali ) who's interested in trading ?

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 60/40 bench tan leather. It's out of an 01 yukon. I'm willing to trade for any color captain chairs. Will even throw in some cash. PM me

jpaeltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got grey cloth bench with center shoulder seat belt. Willing to trade for buckets. It's out of an 04 tahoe.

Bowlarice

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2nd row Tan Bench for Leather Captains

I too have a set of Leather Captains in Tan - but I need a Tan Leather Bench for my 2004 Z71...any takers?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

I have three sets of 2010 Tahoe 2nd row Ebony Leather 60/40 split seats. These are new, pulls from a conversion. Contact me if interested, located in Dallas TX.

Greg
[email protected]

Hi - Do you still have the bench?

Ryan Willson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the 60/40 bench tan leather. It's out of an 01 yukon. I'm willing to trade for any color captain chairs. Will even throw in some cash. PM me

Is this deal still on the table? I have 2 tan leather buckets and need the bench. I'm in Cali, you pay for shipping in lieu of cash?

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 60/40 bench tan leather. It's out of an 03 Tahoe...I'm interested in a possible trade. Prefer not to ship though...

I'm in the Bay Area. I'm not sure I want to swap but I'm possibly interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84