NBS - 2nd Row Bench Seat Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too bad its the tan leather I believe I have the gray or shale bench and I would trade for yours if it was the same.

Ryan Willson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bryan,

Do you still have the bench available? After a little more research, I believe my interior is actually the gray as well. I'd love to take a look if you're still interested. Thanks!

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bryan,

Do you still have the bench available? After a little more research, I believe my interior is actually the gray as well. I'd love to take a look if you're still interested. Thanks!

yes Ryan, I still do I was up in tahoe for the holiday, but I am back home now. Where in the bay area are you?

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to westcoast for the swap! It all went very smooth and took about 30 minutes with a few hand tools.

:Handshake:
Thank you as well! Im glad it turned out well for both of us! Now I just need to get the 3rd row seats in Gray leather!!! Anyone?

BTW Ryan post up some pics of your tahoe its nice!
:)

Ryan Willson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'll work on that after a nice wash and wax...

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Of the truck that is... :doh2:

mhutch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have grey leather 60/40 split bench with center belt/strap from my 2004 Yukon. I'm in Michigan - about 4 hours from Chicago. Do you know if the 2004 bench from a Yukon will align with the 2003 Tahoe captains seats?

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone in GA wants to trade a bench for the bucks let me know. Have an 05 tahoe with gray/dark pewter interior. Leather is in good shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe