navigation system update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bass29

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you update your navigation system in your 2007 chevy tahoe. Someone told me no you can't if there are new streets,new address,etc.

TN Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you update your navigation system in your 2007 chevy tahoe. Someone told me no you can't if there are new streets,new address,etc.

Yes, I have a 2007 Tahoe and I have updated my NAV disc twice. It came with 2.0 and I updated it last year to 4.0c which also has a firmware update for the Nav unit as well. Your best bet is to look on ebay, much better deals on the disc.

dawvu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, I have a 2007 Tahoe and I have updated my NAV disc twice. It came with 2.0 and I updated it last year to 4.0c which also has a firmware update for the Nav unit as well. Your best bet is to look on ebay, much better deals on the disc.

What are he changes in the disc... what does the firmware do?

hoserty

Reaction score
For anyone who is interested i have some (backup) disk copies of 4.0c you can PM me for more info and to see if what i have will work for you.

The firmware adds a few functions to the radio and also speeds up the system a bit the main change is in the audio page of the menu it allows you to unlock the xm category functions while moving.

Bawazir

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi ...

i have Yukon 2009 , and i am looking for new version of the GMC navigation Data
who can help me ... ?!

thanks ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205