My Tahoe is finally lowered!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LoHoe

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does it ride?

It rides good on a smooth road but if your area is like mine most road are horrible so it rides rough when hitting the bumps. It looks good tho lol.

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

Looks great!! Makes me want these wheels more and more

Thanks. I love the wheels too but disappointed with them at the moment. Only had them on the Tahoe for 2 weeks and the finish on one wheel is bubbling up with the clear coat has a crack. Waiting to hear back about the warranty right now.

Last edited:

ssparks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any other pics? - this wheel is my leading contender at the moment.

ssparks

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm wheel shopping at the moment, and this one is near the top of my list. I'd love to see any other pics you've got. thanks!

OP
OP
LoHoe

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wheel shopping at the moment, and this one is near the top of my list. I'd love to see any other pics you've got. thanks!

I will post up a few more when i get back to my computer

mrmill

Reaction score
so mad i just found this post, i really like those wheels. the pics didn't do them justice on the website. they're in the lead for me now. on my black NBS i think they'd be sick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Five3brian