my tahoe having some fun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

1slowtahoe

Reaction score
Nah bro....I have the stock stall.....I'm wanting to add a 3200 or maybe a 3600 nothing bigger than a 3600

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
You sure it didn't have one already when you got the truck? Seems like the rpmz jump to close to 4k when you gun it..

I'm jealous...want to know how you run 1.2 seconds faster in the 1/4 with the only difference being 4.11's instead of 3.73's and 2" smaller wheels..

OP
OP

1slowtahoe

Reaction score
I have not replaced stall since I bought it and I've never taken down the tranny I have not even changed tranny oil......truck would move a little to one side as soon as I would gun it....it would start leaving both tire marks.....when it shifts it leaves both tire marks again only darker.....the day I tuned it tuner said tranny feels like its been worked on since you could feel it shift hard before I added the servo......I have no idea about it having another stall....

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Damn, my hoe has never chirped the tires once on dry pavement, let alone into 2nd...maybe a previous owner upgraded the trans, or just a factory freak. Either way its nasty

OP
OP

1slowtahoe

Reaction score
Damn, my hoe has never chirped the tires once on dry pavement, let alone into 2nd...maybe a previous owner upgraded the trans, or just a factory freak. Either way its nasty

Thanks bro.....I bought the truck in a car lot.....the owner of the lot bought it off of a auction from Houston , Texas truck had gutted cats and dvd player out back....it's a LT with 3 rows interior was in excellent conditions......when i took it for a test drive I was suprised how it would accelerate so that made up my mind I bought it on the spot.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts